Knights Park campus
Grange Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2QJ
Students based here study:
- Art and Design
Click on an image to enlarge:
Knights Park has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Home to Kingston's design students, it backs onto the Hogsmill River so students can enjoy riverside living:
- The student restaurant, bar and social space open on to the waterside.
- Middle Mill halls of residence is on the other bank.
- Its small size and quiet location makes the campus more intimate than the larger sites.
Each subject has its own designated teaching areas, but the small campus size means there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
The creative atmosphere at Knights Park's is obvious as soon as you step through the door and see the exhibits of student work. Students also benefit from:
- the University's Stanley Picker art gallery (on a small island in the Hogsmill River);
- the digital technology Whitespace Studio; and
- Knights Park Learning Resources Centre – with a wide range of electronic resources, including image databases and a large slide collection.
In recent years we have invested millions of pounds in developing the campus. This includes:
- a graduate and research centre;
- upgraded workshops and studios;
- improved access for students with disabilities;
- a reception gallery and social space; and
- a new £11million Learning Resources Centre (LRC).
You also have access to the Graduate Centre, a dedicated space for postgraduate students.
For more information about access at this campus and across the university visit DisabledGo.