St George's campus
St George’s, University of London, Cranmer Terrace, Tooting, SW17 0RE
Our Health and Social Care Sciences courses are run in partnership with St George's, University of London (SGUL). Some students are therefore based at SGUL’s campus in Tooting, South West London, including those studying:
- Advanced Practice (Healthcare)
- Clinical Practice
- Maternal and Child Health
Click on an image to enlarge:
The George’s campus is compact and close to student accommodation, so it won’t take you long to find your way around. Based at the heart of one of the busiest hospitals in the UK, the campus offers you access to:
- a range of clinical skills laboratories;
- a dissection room;
- a large number of teaching rooms and lecture theatres;
- a comprehensive medical and healthcare library;
- modern IT facilities;
- a great student bar with lots of activities run by the Students’ Union; and
- sport and leisure facilities.
One big family
From day one you will be made to feel like a member of the Kingston and St George’s family. Our students always comment on how much they appreciate the welcoming atmosphere within both the health and social care community and the two universities.
A vibrant location
Our location in Tooting, South West London offers the best of two worlds. Affordable housing, great eats and bargain shopping are on the doorstep. Plus a 20 minute ride on the Tube will whisk you to the heart of one of the world’s greatest capital cities and all the attractions that come with it.