A career focus
We provide career-focused programmes at Kingston University, designed to build on your workplace skills. As well as subject-specific learning, many of our courses enable you to develop a new set of skills, including:
- problem solving and organisation;
- data collation, review and synopsis;
- communication (oral, written and electronic);
- time management;
- computing; and
- co-operation and teamwork.
You can be sure our courses relate to the latest thinking in the workplace thanks to our excellent links with business, industry and professional practitioners.
You can often choose to continue working while studying, thanks to our flexible options.
Help and advice
During your time at Kingston the Careers & Employability Service is always available, offering:
- plenty of help and advice;
- access to its library of resource material; and
- the chance to attend employer recruitment seminars.
Central London is just 25 minutes away by train so you are within easy reach of a wide range of employers.