Flexible study options
Many of our students combine study with other commitments, so we offer a range of flexible options. Depending upon the course you choose, these may include:
- part-time study;
- e- learning options;
- evening and weekend study sessions;
- biannual start dates; or
- the option to choose a PgCert, PgDip or MA/MSc award.
Some courses even incorporate aspects of your work into your programme of study. For example in the past:
- students on the Rehabilitation MSc have developed research projects relevant to their own work context;
- MBA students have used their projects as an important piece of consultancy work to benefit their companies; and
- the Professional Studies in Education (Advanced Practice) MA has enabled students to build directly on the work and evidence already assembled for submission to national agencies.
Others can accredit prior learning, whether gained through short courses, training sessions or your everyday work, though the AP(E)L scheme.
Our MA/MSc by Learning Contract is a flexible 'learning contract' programme, which allows you to tailor your course around your work and your organisation. You gain academic credit for completing work-based projects and achieve a qualification for the contribution you make to your organisation's success.