Annual Fund postgraduate scholarships
Through gifts made by Kingston alumni to the Annual Fund, the Development Office offers up to 16 postgraduate scholarships to UK and EU students (classified as Home students for fees purposes) each year.
The aim is to encourage academic excellence and allow talented young graduates to continue to higher levels of learning and research.
- offers 50% of fees up to £3,000 on one-year full-time, or two-year part-time masters programmes; and
- is available for students on all courses (except teacher training/PGCE courses).
- a first-class honours or 2:1 in previous degree;
- a strongly supported reference as to why you deserve this scholarship;
- to be classed as 'Home' for fees purpose; and
- have already received an offer of a place to study at Kingston.
Please note that financial need is not a consideration that will be taken into account.
The closing date for scholarship applications is 5.00pm on Friday 30 August 2013 for entry into the 2013/14 academic year.
We cannot consider applications received after this deadline.
How to apply
We encourage all eligible applicants for postgraduate study to apply for an Annual Fund Postgraduate Scholarship. Download the application form:
- Application form (Word)
Completed application forms should be sent to:
- Annual Fund Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Kingston University London
53–57 High Street
Kingston upon Thames
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 3112
Please note that Kingston University reserves the right to withdraw or amend a scholarship without prior notification. Scholarships are offered subject to funding and availability.
* Kingston University alumni are eligible for a 10% discount on their postgraduate fees. Please note that the value of the scholarship will be applied after this discount has been taken into account.