Postgraduate open events
Our postgraduate open events are an excellent opportunity for you to meet our staff and talk to current students about postgraduate study at Kingston University. Whether you are interested in a taught course or research, come along to find out more.
Our next open evening takes place on Wednesday 19 November 2014 from 4.30pm until 7.00pm.
Why attend an open event?
You will have the chance to:
- have one-to-one conversations with academic staff;
- get answers to any questions you may have on the application and enrolment process;
- receive advice on finance, support services, careers and accommodation;
- view our learning facilities;
- attend subject talks in a number of areas; and
- talk to current postgraduate students – they'll be able to answer any of your questions and share their experiences of student life.
Who are the open events suitable for?
We recommend these events for you if you are thinking of applying to Kingston University, whether you know which subject you would like to study or are still deciding.
Come along to experience our subject-based talks and gain an insight into what it's really like to study a postgraduate course at Kingston University.
If you've already applied for a course you are welcome to come along and meet academic staff and current students to find out more about your course.
Faculty-specific open events
Our faculties also hold subject-specific events. Select the faculty of your chosen subject or course to find out more about other events that may interest you:
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing
If you don't see an event in your subject area, please contact the relevant faculty direct to find out more about the course you're interested in.
Find out about our scholarships
During the evening you can also find out more about the scholarships available, including:
- the Postgraduate Experience Project (PEP) scholarships available on a number of our key Science, Engineering, Environmental and Computing courses for both full and part-time study.
- our MBA scholarships and bursaries
- the 25% Progression Discount for those currently studying an undergraduate degree at Kingston and looking to embark on a postgraduate course offered by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in 2014/15.
- plus the 10% Alumni discount awarded for full-time and part-time postgraduate taught and research qualifications including postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, masters degree and PhD.