It is important that you attend the correct campus if you wish to speak to an academic from the course area you are interested in.
Kingston University has four campuses and whilst it is easy to get from one to another using the free university shuttle bus, you should aim to get to the right campus initially to make the most of the evening.
Please note that the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing and the Faculty of Arts and Social Science are split across two sites.
Please check the following lists thoroughly to ensure you go to the correct campus:
Penrhyn Road campus, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2EE
Please attend this Penrhyn Road campus if you are interested in:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: Creative Writing, Criminology, Economics, English Language and Literature, Film, History, Journalism, Media, Philosophy, Politics, Psychoanalysis, Psychology, Publishing.
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing: Biomedical Science, Cancer Biology, Chemistry, Construction and Structural Design, Forensic Analysis, Games Development, Computer Animation and User Experience Design, GIS and Environmental courses, Information systems, networking and software engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Surveying.
- Centre for Higher Education Research and Practice: Learning & Teaching and Research & Practice in Higher Education
Directions to Penrhyn Road >
Kingston Hill campus, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7LB
- Faculty of Business and Law: All accounting, business, law, management, logistics, marketing and communications and real estate courses.
- Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education: All courses including Clinical Leadership, Education, Healthcare Practice, Midwifery, Nursing, Radiography, Rehabilitation Sciences and Social Work.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: Music performance and composition (all other Arts and Social Sciences courses will be at the Penrhyn Road campus)
Directions to Kingston Hill >
Roehampton Vale campus, Friars Avenue, London SW15 3DW (sat nav postcode SW15 3DU)
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing: Industrial and manufacturing systems, Advanced Product Design, Aerospace Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Engineering Projects and Systems Management, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Systems, Renewable Energy Engineering.
Directions to Roehampton Vale >
Knights Park campus, Grange Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2QJ
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture: Architecture, Art, Art and Design History, Communication Design, Experimental Film, Fashion, Fine Art, Historic Building Conservation, Landscape Architecture, Museum and Gallery Studies, Photography, Sustainable Design.
Directions to Knights Park >