Faith groups at Kingston
Our students come from many different backgrounds, cultures and faiths, making Kingston University a rich environment in which to study.
Faith-based student societies include the Christian Union, the Islamic Society, the Jewish Society and the Sikh Society.
The University's Faith and Student Well Being section supports this diversity through its team of faith advisers.
Faith and Student Well Being provides students with:
- advice and information, whatever their beliefs and religious needs;
- prayer space within the University; and
- a full programme of drop-in sessions, meetings, worship and events (during teaching periods).
The full-time faith adviser offers:
- confidential pastoral care and support; and
- information about local churches and places of worship.