The Kingston University student intranet provides a fast, easy way to find information and work online. It provides everything you need to know about student life at Kingston.
You can access:
- links to StudySpace, StudentHUB and OSIS;
- the iCat system (our library search tool);
- Learning Resources Centre information;
- professional services including disability support, counselling, etc; and
- Get involved – for opportunities beyond the curriculum.
StudySpace is an online learning management tool. It is a potentially limitless resource for lecture notes and interactive teaching including:
- access to course materials – such as lecture notes, backup materials, presentations and previous exam papers;
- online chatrooms and bulletin boards – so you can interact with staff and other students; and
- multimedia features – such as audio-visual instrument tutorials for music students and video tutorials for science students.
Because you can use StudySpace from any internet-enabled computer at any time, you can choose when and where you study.