Research news, events and announcements
Top research stories
The historic role of British women in science will be the subject of a new project, funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council, set to encourage young women to get involved in the field.
Four influential figures from the worlds of art and design have joined Kingston University as professors and research fellows.
As more sexual abuse allegations emerge against celebrities, the Attorney General has praised a new online resource designed to help make questioning a less traumatic process for vulnerable witnesses.
- Want to get even? Get angry!
- Martinis, masterclasses and space missions: new frontiers in contemporary publishing
- Reading Force. Can an experience of shared reading be used as a conduit to effective communication within both Services families and their wider communities?
- Friday 3 May 2013 - Saturday 25 May 2013 : Exhibition ‘Iris Murdoch and Philippa Foot: An Arc of Friendship’
- Thursday 23 May 2013, 6pm : Spider Universe: Neuroplatonism and the Phobic Cinema of Lars von Trier
- Tuesday 28 May 2013, 8pm : Cafe Scientifique – Carbon capture & storage – distraction or necessity?
- Thursday 30 May 2013, 6pm : Vitalism or Voluntarism?
- Wednesday 12 June 2013, 6pm : CIS Annual Professorial Lecture: Intelligent Monitoring in Public & Private Spaces
Need an expert for your story?
Kingston University has a wealth of media commentators who are able to speak on a large variety of subjects. If you require a spokesperson to provide specialist comment for your story, please see our Press Office pages.