Whether you're developing a new product, looking to increase efficiency or upskill your staff, we can help you to grow your business through access to our knowledge, expertise and resources.
Kingston University is the largest provider of higher education in south-west London. We are renowned for teaching excellence across our faculties and have established ourselves as a growing force in research.
Our academics and students/graduates have a proud history of engagement with the wider community. We have supported and delivered cost-effective services to a range of commercial, public and voluntary organisations. Read some of our success stories.
Our services for businesses include:
- consultancy and research – linking our research and our academics with your organisation;
- knowledge transfer – including one of Europe's leading graduate recruitment programmes;
- facilities and equipment hire;
- advice and access to funding – to support collaboration between universities and business; and
- Enterprise Europe Network London – support and information for London-based businesses seeking funding, wishing to develop technology partnerships, or hoping to expand their business in Europe.
Our staff training opportunities include:
- continuing professional development;
- work-based learning, including postgraduate degrees for people in work;
- short courses; and
- entrepreneurship training and support.
Access our intellectual property
We bring together academics, innovative ideas and resources to support the commercialisation of intellectual property (IP) within the University. We do this through facilitating business opportunities such as licensing, joint ventures and 'spin-out' companies in which external partners can invest.
If you are a potential investor who would like to talk to us about a development project, or licensing the University's IP, please contact us.
Kingston University Enterprises Limited (KUEL)
Kingston University Enterprises Limited (KUEL) is Kingston University's subsidiary company for commercial activity. If you have any queries concerning KUEL, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also work closely with KU Talent (careers and employability) which not only provides careers support to our students, but is also keen to build stronger working relationships with employers.
Contact us to find out how we can bring inspiration and innovative thinking into your organisation today.