Enterprise Europe Network London
Exciting European opportunities for small and medium size enterprises in the Greater London area.
If your business is looking to expand into Europe through technology transfer or commercial opportunities, Kingston University can help through the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) – the world's largest network connecting business to Europe.
What is EEN?
EEN London provides free, practical, hands-on support and information for London-based small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) that are:
- seeking funding;
- wishing to develop technology partnerships; or
- hoping to expand their business into Europe.
It is part of the wider Enterprise Europe Network, which offers a comprehensive range of services for SMEs, entrepreneurs, research centres and universities across Europe.
How can EEN London and Kingston University help your business?
Kingston acts as a matchmaker between SMEs and potential European partners. We help transfer new technologies and develop products and services to stimulate economic growth in the Greater London area through:
- offering free expertise to SMEs within the M25, including advice on funding and technology;
- creating links between businesses and potential European partners and funders through meetings and networking events; and
- providing advice on EU legislation.
How can I find out more?
Read our FAQs to find out more about EEN. Or contact us to find out how your organisation could benefit from free support, information and guidance on doing business in Europe, funding advice, and access to a huge network of contacts.