Are you looking for a paid job, managing a project within a company with a real strategic need? Do you want to improve your career prospects and gain invaluable work experience?
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) is one of Europe's leading and most established graduate recruitment programmes. You will be an employee of Kingston University but be based at the partner company.
To be selected as a Knowledge Transfer Partnership associate, you need to be a recently-qualified graduate from any university (usually with 2:1 or above in your first degree). You will:
- earn a salary for the term of the project;
- receive up to £3,500 to use towards gaining extra skills to undertake the project, pay for membership of institutions, or for development courses;
- build better career prospects from being placed on an accelerated management path;
- have the opportunity to become a Member of the Chartered Management Institute and start working towards Chartered Manager status;
- have the opportunity to obtain a higher degree (partially sponsored by the project budget); and
- benefit from regular mentoring from an academic throughout the project term.
Between 2011-2016, 64% of KTP Associates were offered employment by their host company after completing their project.
Read some case studies of KTP projects at Kingston University.
- Register your interest as a potential Associate on the Innovate UK (this will allow your details to be viewed by KTP Offices around the country).
- Check KTP vacancies on the .
- Kingston University KTP vacancies are also advertised on the Kingston University and . If you need further information, please contact the Enterprise Support team at Kingston University.