Innovation vouchers are available now to enable high growth SMEs in the south-east region to develop technology, start research, access equipment/expertise or technical consultancy from Kingston University.
- Funded by South East England Development Agency (SEEDA)
- £4,000 and £8,000 innovation vouchers for south east SMEs, social enterprise or not-for-profit organisations
- Deadline for applications: 9 March 2011
- quick and easy access to the wealth of knowledge and expertise from Kingston University;
- expert help to resolve technical/service/product development challenges; and
- help to get a product/service to market quicker; and
- opportunity to develop a collaborative relationship.
Two types of voucher are available:
- Up to the value of £4,000 (excluding VAT). Businesses are responsible for paying the VAT.
- £8,000 (excluding VAT), which the company is required to match with £4000 in cash to create a project of £12,000 (excluding VAT). Businesses must pay VAT on the total cost of the project.
Please contact us to discuss eligibility and how we might help you with a potential project.
Only available to SMEs who have not previously received an innovation voucher. One application per organisation. For more information about the scheme, please .