Recognised as one of the best art and design schools for teaching and research in Europe, and many parts of the world. Our excellent reputation leads us to work with many prestigious institutions and companies, with our students often collaborating on live briefs and projects.
– Fashion BA(Hons) degree ranked second in the world by leading website Business of Fashion.
– One of the top institutions in the United Kingdom for fashion and design education in the Guardian University Guide.
– Our professional qualitative research summer school has run successfully for two years and attracts delegates from all over the world.
– Behavioural decision making experts at Kingston University explored attitudes to vaccinations for pharmaceuticals company, Sanofi Pasteur.
– Child development and neurodevelopment expertise in language and number development has helped companies to design and evaluate apps, games and toys for pre-schoolers interactive apps for Brainy Kids.
– Child Development and Learning Difficulties Unit carries out internationally excellent research and runs workshops and training for professionals, parents and carers.
One of 5 per cent of business schools in the world with AACSB accreditation, and silver Small Business Chartered Award status. We recently launched our innovative three year business and law degrees which include integrated placements and internships, and business readiness programmes.
– Our MBA is ranked top in Russia, and among the top 50 in the world (QS rankings).
– Bespoke training for a group of Colombian entrepreneurs, in partnership with the British Council.
Consistently rated as one of the top education schools in the country.
BALEAP accredited English courses for students, academic and professional groups.
A preferred training supplier for the NHS, and London and South East Coast Ambulance Services, with close partnerships with many local authorities and leading healthcare organisations such as the Royal College of Nursing. Ranked top course in London for nursing in the 2017 Guardian University Guide.
– Bridges, our pioneering programme that enables self-management among stroke survivors is now a spin-out company and has been adopted by healthcare providers.
– Knowledge Transfer Partnership with Places for People Leisure to develop a programme for GP referred patients using SWIMTAG, a movement sensor technology worn while exercising.