Bespoke training for groups of employees
Kingston Business School is a long established and leading provider of management and business education for business professionals.
Our programmes are internationally renowned and accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
You can choose from popular subjects including:
- employment law;
- leadership and management;
- finance for non-financial managers; and
This is not an exhaustive list – we can help to build a bespoke programme of study across all our business and law specialisms to suit your company's specific needs.
Why choose us?
- Our work spans all sectors and industries.
- We have an international team of world-leading academics and industry experts.
- We combine academic rigour with practitioner expertise.
- Our partnerships with relevant professional bodies ensure our courses are clearly focused on the needs of today's business practitioners.
Flexibility to meet your needs
All our programmes can be fully tailored to meet your needs, including:
- The choice of venue.
- The number and length of course sessions can be flexible to suit you and your employees.
- Sessions can be packaged in different ways – for instance one afternoon a week for 10 weeks, one day a week for five weeks, or across evenings and weekends.
- Programmes can be tailored for managers or for specific departments.
- Your learning can be formally assessed via assignments and accredited against our masters programmes.
We use a variety of teaching techniques including interactive workshops, case studies, creative role play and a combination of group and individual work.
Your career development
- As you learn, you will challenge traditional approaches and develop new ways of thinking.
- Self-assessment and 360-degree assessment are an essential part of sessions on developing personal skills.
- You can bring live business problems to the sessions to work on.
- The focus throughout is on learning that can be directly translated into practice.
Find out more
Please contact us to discuss a solution to your training needs or visit the
We do not currently run business related short courses for individuals. However, you may be interested in our undergraduate, postgraduate and summer school programmes.
Read some of our case studies.