Applications for Summer 2017 will open in January. Applications close on 15 April 2017.
In order to qualify for the programme, you will need to have a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 1–4 scale.
We will also consider applications from mature students who are not currently enrolled at a college/university. Such applications will be considered on their individual merits. We are not able to consider applications from anyone under the age of 18 years at the start of the programme.
What happens next?
In May we will email you with an invoice and ask you to make the full payment online by credit card once we have approved your application and you have accepted your place on the programme.
- If you withdraw before 15 May 2017 you will not be charged.
- If you withdraw after 15 May 2017 and before arriving at Kingston University, you will receive a 100% refund of fees, less a £500 administration charge.
- If you withdraw after arriving at Kingston University:
- you have the option to switch to Summer School 2018 at no additional cost or a 90% refund of tuition already paid, less a £500 administration charge if you withdraw prior to first day of classes;
- you receive a 75% refund if you withdraw after the first day of classes but before the end of the first teaching week;
- you receive no refund if you withdraw after the end of the first teaching week.
- If you withdraw prior to arrival due to a class being cancelled you will receive a full refund.