Off Site Access to University systems for Staff
The majority of the University's centrally managed IT systems may be accessed off site. The quickest way to access systems is to login via http://go.kingston.ac.uk
This will give you access to:
- Files stored on StaffSpace, StudentSpace and your MySite
- StudySpace (including Blackboard and One Community)
- HR YourSelf
- OSIS (Online Student Information System)
- Library e-resources
On these support pages you can:
- Access your networked drives eg. H: and K: via: this link.
- Reset your password (here), even if you have forgotten it.
If for technical reasons you are unable to login via go.kingston.ac.uk, you may find the links below useful. However, you may experience authentication problems moving between the different systems and applications.
Access to other systems is not available unless you have made specific arrangements with either your faculty IT support or IT Services.