Please note: This course is only available to students from SVKM in Mumbai, who take the first two years in Mumbai and join Kingston in England for their final year.
- This course will provide students with a basic knowledge and understanding of key business foundation disciplines including business environment, economics, resource management and business information systems.
- It will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles of entrepreneurship and enterprise development;
- This course will prepare you for work in international work environment.
- Optional modules in the second and third years enable you to tailor your degree to your interests and career goals.
- This course is run by Kingston Business School – one of the leading providers of management and business education with a long-established international reputation. .
- The services of a dedicated placement office are offered to all students. During the first year, all students are required to submit a CV which is assessed and critiqued by employability specialists. In addition, a dedicated employability co-ordinator provides drop-in and scheduled events to support you in the preparation of CVs, applications, interviews and assessment centres, which whilst targeted at final-year students, are available for students at any level. If you would prefer to undertake a shorter period of industrial experience (eg internships), the employability co-ordinator also provides internship opportunities.
- You are assigned a personal tutor for the duration of your degree. Personal tutors are advised of the assessments for each module on their tutee's course. This enables tutors to identify and discuss areas of strength and weakness in each individual student's skills and knowledge set. As personal tutors remain with you throughout your studies, feedback received and discussed in the first year will feed forward into the second year, and subsequently into the final year, further enabling tutors to direct tutees to appropriate sources of support, guidance and development.