There is a wide range of facilities for practical work at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. You will have access to a modern environment with the latest technology and industry-standard equipment, including:
- extensive materials and structures facility for concrete, masonry, steel and timber;
- geotechnical and hydraulics testing facilities; and
- surveying equipment, such as satellite global-positioning systems.
Dedicated computer-aided design facilities include:
- a range of CAD/CAM packages, such as Ideas, SolidWorks and AutoCad;
- finite element analysis
- computational fluid dynamics; and
- virtual instrumentation.