- Single honours: 112–128 to include BBC at A Level, BTEC Extended Diploma DDM or equivalent
- Joint honours with Drama: 112–128
- Participation in dance workshop and interview
- A-level: BBC
- BTEC: DDM in relevant subject: Dance / Performing Arts
- To include three A-levels or equivalent
- A-level or equivalent: to include Dance / Performing Arts / English Literature grade B (40 points required).
- Where A-level or equivalent does not include Dance or Performing Arts, other dance experience will be considered
- General Studies and Native Language A-levels will only be accepted in the tariff score when one of four A-levels or equivalent.
- Key Skills: points not accepted in tariff or accepted in lieu of GCSEs.
- Plus GCSE: Mathematics and English or English Literature grade A*–C (or comparable numeric score under the newly reformed GCSE gradings) required.
Further requirements for specific combinations
- Drama: A-level Drama / Theatre Studies / Performing Arts / English Literature or a related subject (40 points required).
Other entry routes
We will consider a range of alternative qualifications or experience that are equivalent to the typical offer. Applications from international students with equivalent qualifications are welcome. Please contact us for details.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirement, which is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no element below 5.5. Make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements could be eligible to join our .
Applicants from a recognised majority English speaking countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.