Points: minimum 96/112, depending on qualifications, and on joint honours combination
Units: to include two A-levels or equivalent
- A-levels or equivalent: Geography, World Development or a related discipline are required. General Studies may be considered depending on A-level combination.
- More than 96 points are required where A2 subject combinations are less relevant.
- Joint honours combinations will normally require an A2 (or equivalent) in the relevant associated subject
- Key Skills: points not accepted in tariff
- Plus five GCSEs (A*–C or comparable numeric score under the newly reformed GCSE grading): which must include English Language, Mathematics and Geography.
Other entry routes
- BTEC/Advanced Diploma/Access/Foundation qualifications considered where relevant.
- Science foundation year
- We will consider a range of alternative qualifications or experience that is equivalent to the typical offer. Applications from international students with equivalent qualifications are welcome. Please contact us for details.
All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.0 overall, with no element below 5.5. Please make sure you read our full guidance about English language requirements, which includes details of other qualifications we'll consider.
Applicants who do not meet the English language requirements may be eligible to join our .
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.