Find out more here about the Faculty or School where you will be taught and about some of the key teaching staff for this course.
International relations teaching staff include:
Mike is principal lecturer in politics and international relations. His research interests include:
- political music and new social movements;
- cultural imperialism; and
- the music business.
Prof John Davis
John is principal lecturer in history. His research interests include:
- British and German history in the 19th century;
- Anglo-German relations; and
- international relations.
Prof Francois Nectoux
Francois's research interests include:
- the French economy;
- French politics;
- French socio-cultural studies;
- European social policies;
- European media and cultural policies;
- international relations; and
- international aspects of the environment.
Dr Paul Auerbach
Paul is reader in economics. His research interests include:
- financial liberalisation;
- political economy;
- the economics of competition and globalisation; and
- the measurement of economic growth.