Landscape Architecture BA(Hons): Course features
What this course offers you
- This course produces creative landscape solutions, informed by contemporary practice and theoretical knowledge.
- Our graduates lead the field and many have the opportunity to work abroad.
- You take part in:
- multimedia communication;
- real projects and clients, both locally and across Europe; and
- interdisciplinary projects with students from across the faculty.
- We make use of a rich variety of cultural resources including:
- London landmarks such as Hampton Court;
- galleries; and
- parks such as Kew Royal Botanic Gardens and Richmond Park.
- Professional accreditation by the Landscape Institute means you can progress towards a professional qualification and full membership of the Institute.
- You meet leading professionals and experience a range of different working opportunities.
- Facilities include:
- a stimulating art and design library;
- exciting computer software; and
- a landscape interface studio, which combines learning with research and practice.
- You share your first year with Architecture students.
- Language tuition and the opportunity to go on an international exchange are available.