The £20million brings lecture theatres, flexible teaching space and information technology suites together around a landscaped courtyard.
There is a wide range of facilities for practical work at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. You will have access to a modern environment with the latest equipment, including:
- the £9.8million with state-of the art laboratories;
- an exercise physiology and biomechanics lab;
- a body composition suite including state-of-the-art equipment such as a BodPod and segmental and abdominal bioimpedance analysers;
- a bomb calorimeter, used to measure the energy content of foods;
- a nutrition kitchen used for food science and research projects;
- project research labs where students complete lab work for their final-year research project;
- specialist equipment, such as electron microscopes and spectrometers; and
- computing laboratories and a team of IT technicians to offer assistance.
- subject libraries, plus a free inter-library loan scheme to other libraries in the Greater London area;
- online database subscriptions; and
- a growing selection of resource material.