View question

Q: Support

Asked by JOSHUA

I am a prospective international student from Nigeria. I want to know if I can get any financial assistance from anybody over there because my parents say they can't afford my study over there. Please can you help me?. I will be grateful to hear from you. Thanks.

A: Answer from Student Ambassador Emma

Answered on 13 Dec 2011 by Emma

Student Ambassador Emma


I'm afraid I don't really know what financial support is offered to international students all I can really say is that your best option is to get in contact with our international office or on the Ask Us website we do have a couple of international students you could ask.

I'm really sorry I can't help too much on this subject but have a look at the link I've posted and get in contact with our international office to answer your queries. Hope this helps.

Key Contacts - Kingston University

About Emma

Course: MA Media & Communications
Level: Postgraduate
Hometown: Reading

Other information: I deferred my place and took a gap year before starting at Kingston for my BA in Fine Art. I graduated in 2013 and started my MA in Media & Communications, also at Kingston. I am a Kingston University student ambassador. I chose Kingston because... it offered me the right environment for me to expand in. The course gave me freedom to practise my interests and offered me more facilities and guidance than other universities. I also fell in love with the town; it felt right ...

Student answer
Answered 6 months ago by Emma in Applying to university
Student answer
Answered 7 months ago by Emma in Courses
Student answer
Answered 11 months ago by Emma in Applying to university