Penrhyn Road campus, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE
Penrhyn Road is the centre of student life at the University. Its lively, cosmopolitan atmosphere makes an excellent base for your time here. It is also close to the town centre and easily accessible from the other campuses.
The Penrhyn Road campus has grown around the four-storey main building, a hub for university activity as it houses the student restaurant and library, as well as lots of teaching rooms. We've invested heavily in learning facilities at Penrhyn Road over the last few years, including the £20million John Galsworthy building. We've also invested almost £15million on:
- science laboratories;
- specialist facilities for subjects such as anatomy, psychology and radiology;
- open access computing suites and library facilities;
- informal learning areas where you can grab a coffee, socialise and unwind;
- improved access for students with disabilities; and
- a refurbished and expanded learning resources centre.
Watch a tour of Penrhyn Road campus from Adam, one of Kingston University's Student Ambassadors:
Open days for 2014 entry
If you're thinking of studying at Kingston then attend an open day to find out more about the University and what it's really like being a student here.