View all upcoming events at Kingston University.
Venue: Penrhyn Road campus, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE
Kingston University is proud to be hosting an event on the 1st June 2020 from 2:00pm around " The Future of Aging and Care Services"
Aim of the event:
The aim of the event is to showcase our research and expertise that will help businesses and social enterprises like yourselves in the development of products and services which support the ageing population with loneliness, increase independence and wellbeing.
The event is largely based on the Government's call to action to stimulate innovation in pursuit of longer, healthier lives for all as outlined in the Grand Industrial Strategy Fund.
The themes are as follows:
• Sustaining physical activity
• Maintaining health at work
• Design for age-friendly homes and care homes
• Creating healthy, active places
• Supporting social connections
• Living well with cognitive impairment
• Managing common complaints of ageing
Agenda for the day:
• Registration & refreshments (coffee/biscuits)
• Introduction and Welcome
• Workshops 1: Design for age-friendly homes and care homes
• Workshop 2: Supporting social connections
• Networking (KU research poster presentations)
Booking is essential to attend this event.
For further information about this event:
Contact: KU Partnerships and Business Engagement team
Directions to Penrhyn Road campus, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE:
KU Partnerships and Business Engagement team