Cost per session (40 minutes):
- £30 – students
- £32 – staff
- £33 – visitors
What is an Indian head massage?
As implied by the name, the Indian Head Massage is a form of massage therapy created in India thousands of years ago. It is a deep style of massage derived from the Ayurvedic tradition that focuses on the head, shoulders and neck.
How might it help me?
- Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain.
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Boosting overall immunity.
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system.
- Relieves mandibular joint tension.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boosts cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
- Emily Winmill ITEC, Raw Dip, VTCT