Your course might also include workshops and talks with industry specialists or other events. For example:
- creative writing students benefit from readings from authors such as Liz Jensen, Mark Ford and Carole Burns;
- business students have been to networking events with companies such as HSBC, British Airways and PricewaterhouseCoopers; and
- film and television students have visited BBC Television Centre and prop companies.
The University also hosts a wide range of conferences and seminars, with upcoming topics including:
- How prison-based education is perceived by women ex-prisoners;
- Brands and the Society;
- Decisions on Flu Vaccination; and
- The Japanese House: Architecture and Life after 1945.
We also hold regular public lectures and conferences.