Search our site
Search our site

Social Work BA(Hons): Recognition and accreditation

How we work with professional bodies

This degree is endorsed by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) which means that graduates can apply for registration as a qualified social worker on successful completion of the course. The term "social worker" is a protected professional title that can only be used by those who hold a HCPC-approved qualification.

The qualification is a generic one, which means that graduates are qualified to practice in any area of social work, although there is room to explore a particular area of interest in the final year of the course. The post-qualifying framework provides opportunities for specialist training.

Favourite this course

Did you find what you are looking for?

This field is required.


Thank you for your feedback.

Find a course

Course finder


Find us on Facebook

Undergraduate study
Site menu