Bespoke training for groups of employees
Kingston Business School is a long established and leading provider of management and business education for business professionals.
Our programmes are internationally renowned and accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
We can help to build a bespoke programme of study across any of our business and law specialisms including agile business practices and culture, finance, leadership and management, innovation and entrepreneurship and employment law, just to name a few.
Why choose us?
- A dedicated account manager will work with you to design a programme to meet your organisation's needs.
- Our work spans all sectors and industries.
- We have an international team of world-leading academics and industry experts.
- We combine academic rigour with practitioner expertise.
- Our partnerships with relevant professional bodies ensure our courses are clearly focused on the needs of today's business practitioners.
Flexibility to meet your needs
All our programmes can be fully tailored to meet your needs, including:
- The choice of venue (including online options).
- The number and length of course sessions can be flexible to suit you and your employees.
- Sessions can be packaged in different ways - for instance one afternoon a week for 10 weeks, one day a week for five weeks, or across evenings and weekends.
- Programmes can be tailored for managers or for specific departments.
- Your learning can be formally assessed via assignments and accredited against our masters programmes.
- We use a variety of teaching techniques including interactive workshops, case studies, creative role play and a combination of group and individual work.
- The focus throughout is on learning that can be directly translated into practice.
- As you learn, you will challenge traditional approaches and develop new ways of thinking.
- We encourage you to bring live business problems to the sessions to work on.
- Self-assessment and 360-degree assessment are an essential part of sessions on developing personal skills.
Find out more about our business, management and leadership training
Please contact us to discuss a solution to your organisation's needs.
All of our open short courses can be run as bespoke programmes. You may also be interested in our undergraduate, postgraduate and summer school programmes.
Read some of our case studies.