Kingston University offers a wide range of postgraduate courses to suit your individual needs. Our taught portfolio includes the following:
- Masters degrees (MA and MSc);
- Masters by Learning Contract (MA/MSc by Learning Contract);
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA);
- Postgraduate Certificates (PgCert); and
- Postgraduate Diplomas (PgDip).
Many of these programmes offer flexible learning options to help you fit them round other commitments. We also offer a number of research degrees.
Our range of courses is constantly increasing to make sure we keep abreast of changes in industry and society. Examples of new courses include the following:
- Art Market Appraisal MA – believed to be the only one of its kind in the UK, this course teaches the principles of authenticating objects and has been accredited by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
- Automotive Engineering MSc – developed to equip students with the knowledge needed to translate emerging technologies into future products.
- Social Work MSW – designed for social science graduates who want to gain a professional qualification in social work.
View our full range of postgraduate courses.