Welcome to arts and culture at Kingston University
These pages show you the range of creative and cultural activity across the University, and celebrate our belief that the arts are essential to the enjoyment, understanding and development of our community and of society as a whole.
Here you can view examples of our exciting new work in writing, art and design, music, dance and drama, and browse the future events list to see what's coming up in exhibitions, screenings, talks and performances. You will find distinguished visiting writers and artists from Britain and beyond coming to the University, and will have the chance to see work from the professionals of the future in the best of our student work.
Events are open to all – members of the public as well as students and staff – and we hope you will take advantage of the richness of our artistic and cultural offering.
Discover arts and culture at Kingston
- Students’ towering textiles take London Fashion Week by storm
- Engaging Encounters- readings from Ernst Eisenmayer’s unpublished writings
- Kingston alumnus becomes New Balance ‘Excellent Maker’
- Creative Networking Event at the Stanley Picker Gallery
- Space Narratives: Exhibition of Architectural Photography
- Thursday 2 January - Thursday 2 October 2014: Collecting Kingston
- Friday 28 March - Saturday 26 April 2014: 1,000 years of crime and punishment
- Thursday 3 April - Saturday 24 May 2014: Nicole Wermers: the London shape
- Tuesday 22 April - Saturday 3 May 2014: Translations
- Thursday 24 April 2014: ICA Studio Sessions: Translation as social relation