Tech expert associate professor Barry Avery writes for The Conversation on the launch of the iPhone 6 and Apple Watch.
Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Ed Davey launches Kingston Energy at the World Renewable Energy Congress.
A Kingston University academic, who also writes superhero comic books, says he is glad his collaborators are too busy to work with him as their feminist strip My So Called Secret Identity gets ready to make the move from computer screen to print.
- From mathematics to ethics in the work of Michel Foucault
Thursday 2 October 2014
- Seminar: The agency model of disability – a sign of things to come?
Wednesday 15 October 2014
- Whence intensity? Deleuze and the revival of a concept
Thursday 16 October 2014
- Towards a critical vitalism
Thursday 30 October 2014
- The Neue Marx-Lektüre: putting the critique of political economy back into the critique of society
Thursday 6 November 2014
- More research events
Head of Kingston University's school of economics, history & politics, Professor Steve Keen, criticises German-led Eurozone austerity measures.
As Britain reacts to George Osborne's budget, including moves designed to boost the incomes of pensioners and savers hit by low interest rates, a Kingston academic says that, with an election looming, the motive for many of the measures is purely political.
- Fostering a "common culture''? Responses to the Francis Inquiry demonstrate the need for an interprofessional response
- Developing a culture for entrepreneurship in the East of England: the value of social and human capital
- Innovation performance in European regions: comparing manufacturing and services ICT subsectors
The REF is the new system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions.