Kingston University degrees offer a flexible approach to carrying out research. They allow you to study on a full-time basis or to combine your research studies with employment.
You can view previous thesis titles on the Kingston University Research Repository using the advanced search function. In the item type field, select 'thesis'. You can also filter by subject area.
We carry out a wide range of research activities at Kingston, ranging from traditional academic disciplines to more contemporary problems or developments.
Why choose Kingston?
Research students at Kingston benefit from:
- the opportunity to acquire specialist subject and more general key skills to enhance your future career prospects;
- a supportive research environment, centred on focused research groups;
- top-quality teaching and staff who are active researchers themselves;
- a regular programme of specialist subject and interdisciplinary research seminars, plus the chance to circulate your research findings to the wider academic community; and
- massive investment in our learning resources and facilities.
Plus central London is only 25 minutes away by train, offering world-class libraries and archives as well as cultural and leisure activities.
You might also want to:
- View our English language requirements.
- Download the Information for Research Degree Applicants and Offer Holders (PDF) and our Postgraduate Researcher Handbook (PDF) which includes our Code of Practice.