Kingston University faculties
Academic staff at Kingston University are divided into five faculties. Each faculty offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses, plus undertakes research in related areas:
- Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education
- Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing
The Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education brings together courses in education, health and social work. It enjoys a unique partnership between Kingston University and St George's, University of London.