You need to budget for the following when you come to Kingston:
- tuition fees – these will vary according to the course you are studying;
- the cost of accommodation – either halls of residence or privately rented accommodation (in which case you should expect to pay at least £4,400–£5,000 per year);
- living costs, such as food, travel, laundry and entertainment – we suggest you plan to spend approximately £6,500–£10,000 per year; and
- English language tuition fees if you want to study English in the UK before you begin your course.
We also have information about:
Help and advice
Our Student Funds team offers advice on all financial aspects of being a student.
You might also like to use the from UKCISA and The Brightside Trust. This online tool is designed to help you plan and manage your finances for studying in the UK. You will be able to:
- build a personalised lifestyle budget and see how it balances weekly, monthly or annually;
- understand how you will spend your time and money in the UK;
- get information on areas like insurance, banking and the costs of living; and
- learn from case studies and get top tips from other students.