Support for postgraduate students
At Kingston University, we know that postgraduate students have particular needs. To support you during your time here we offer:
Support designed to meet postgraduate students' needs includes:
- the Graduate Research School and Graduate Centres, providing facilities for postgraduate students;
- a personal training plan for each postgraduate student; and
- the Graduate Student Society, providing a social forum for postgraduate students.
As a member of the wider student community, you can also take advantage of:
- support tailored to international students, including language tuition;
- the University's Health Centre, offering both GP appointments and complementary therapies;
- the University's nursery for those with children;
- a wide range of faith groups;
- disability support services;
- Kingston University Students' Union, which runs a wide range of student societies;
- the University Careers & Employability Service for job hunting advice; and
- University accommodation for international students and househunting advice for all.
Any student wishing to find out about how to complain can contact the compliance advisers in Student Life or Kingston University Students' Union.