View all upcoming events at Kingston University.
Time: 8.30am - 2.00pm
Please note: this event will be held online via MS Teams Live Events
Detailed schedule will be published shortly.As part of the Blue Light Champion initiatives to change the conversation around mental health and tackle stigma, the Student Paramedic Blue Light Champions are hosting their annual Emergency Services Mental Health and Wellbeing Conference, whereby the Champions and invitees deliver presentations and discussions to academics, practitioners, emergency service personnel as well as undergraduate and postgraduate students, to help start positive conversations around mental health.
This year the theme of ‘Masked Pressures' hopes to explore the challenges that have risen from the COVID-19 pandemic, discover how emergency service personnel have thrived in such adversity and discuss practical tools and support to cope with the unexpected demands of the lifesaving work they provide on a daily basis.
List of confirmed speakers
• Fatima Fernandes - Head of Wellbeing and Support for London Ambulance Service
• David James Crews - TBC
• Phil Spencer - Police Blue Light Champion Lead
• Dan Farnworth - Founder of ‘Our Blue Light' Charity and winner of the NHS Hero's Award
• Jenifer Wilde - Associate Professor in the Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford
• Mind Charity
• College of Paramedics
• Prof Andy Kent, Dean, Faculty of Health Social Care and Education
• Prof Iain Beith, Head of the Centre for Allied Health
Booking is essential to attend this event.
For further information about this event:
Contact: Anastasiya Stravolemova