Time: 5.00pm - 5.45pm
Speaker(s): Dr Christos Dimitriadis, Dr John Hammond, Dr Ruth Wood, and Prof Andy Kent
The event will be an opportunity to get answers about:
• What is a Professional Doctorate, and why is it worth doing it?
• How to prepare a statement of the proposed research for entry to the programme? Why is it useful?
• How to prepare for success in a Professional Doctorate course?
• Anything else you would like to learn about our programme and your research aspirations?
Who is the event for?
Professionals with education-related responsibilities working in a wide range of educationally oriented settings, such as:
• Schools at any level
• Local Educational Authorities
Booking is essential to attend this event.
For further information about this event:
Contact: Anastasiya Stravolemova