The Faculty of Science, Engineering and Computing has invested heavily in industry-standard labs and equipment. You will have unrivalled opportunities to conduct experiments, test know-how, develop and construct your work.
The following is just a brief sample of facilities and professional equipment they offer:
- a Learjet 25;
- a flight simulator;
- a drop tower (weightless environment);
- a space mission control room;
- a crime scene house;
- an automotive and motorsports laboratory;
- a biomedical research laboratories;
- palaeontology laboratories;
- a hydraulics testing facility;
- a concrete laboratory;
- a digital forensics laboratory;
- a heat chamber (sports science testing);
- global navigation satellite systems equipment (as used in 2012 Olympic games); and
- a games development laboratory.