The Faculty of Engineering, Computing and the Environment has invested heavily in industry-standard labs and equipment. You will have unrivalled opportunities to conduct experiments, test know-how, develop and construct your work.
The following is just a brief sample of the facilities and professional equipment on offer:
- a Learjet 25
- a flight simulator
- a drop tower (weightless environment)
- a space mission control room
- a crime scene house
- an automotive and motorsports laboratory
- a biomedical research laboratories
- palaeontology laboratories
- a hydraulics testing facility
- a concrete laboratory
- a digital forensics laboratory
- a heat chamber (sports science testing)
- global navigation satellite systems equipment (as used in the 2012 Olympic Games)
- a games development laboratory.