The Library and Learning Services department at Kingston University supports our students and staff in pursuing their learning, teaching and research ambitions.
Our focus is on the delivery of high-quality learning resources and services to students and staff. We support a wide range of information-driven activity from skills support through to innovative online learning experiences.
This work is achieved through:
- The four learning resources centres (LRCs) on each of the main teaching campuses.
- Generous opening hours at all sites throughout the year, including 24-hour access (term time) to the LRCs at Kingston Hill and Penrhyn Road campuses.
- Access to more than 350,000 books and audiovisual materials, and 270,000 e-books.
- Subscriptions to more than 73,000 electronic journals.
- More than 1,800 open-access PCs.
- Wireless access on all campuses.
- Expert advice and support for the development of web and multimedia content.
- Extensive support for disabilities in our specialist Access Technology Rooms.
The LRCs also provide a base for careers, accommodation and student finance consultations.