Search our site
Search our site

English Language & Communication BA(Hons): Applying for funding

Please note: this fees and funding information is for 2015 entry. Please check back later for 2016 entry.

Find out how to apply for financial support

Students from England

Students from England can apply online via Student Finance England. You should apply as early as possible in order to avoid any delays in receiving your student finance when you start your course – the application process is usually available soon into the new year.

You will be able to use your UCAS username and password, and will need to give consent for data from your UCAS application to be used for your student finance application. Once you (and your parents, guardians or partner) have completed the financial information, you will receive information about the student finance available.

Once the assessment has been completed, Student Finance England will send you a Declaration Form that you must sign and return to them. No student finance will be paid to you until you have returned this form.

Students from other parts of the UK should check the relevant website for your part of the UK for more information and to find out when you can apply:

European Union students

If you have been living in the UK for at least three years prior to the start of your course, you may be eligible for the student finance listed on these pages. Contact the relevant funding authority depending on where in the UK you have been living.

If you have not been living in the UK for three years but came to the UK to work and will continue working whilst you are studying, you may qualify for funding as a 'migrant worker' – check with your relevant funding authority for more information.

If you do not meet either of these criteria but have been living in the EU for at least three years prior to the start of your course, you may qualify for a tuition loan only. Visit the Student Finance website for more information.

Need to know more?

See our funding information to find out more.

Ask a question about this course

Arts and Social Sciences Admissions Office
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 2378/2361
Email us


This course is taught at Penrhyn Road

View Penrhyn Road on our Google Maps
Favourite this course

Find a course

Find a course at Kingston

Related courses

Find us on Facebook

Undergraduate study
Site menu