All students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet our English language requirements. These depend on whether you are applying for pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
If you don't achieve the required score, you may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
|Level of entry||General qualification requirement|
- Completion of Apolyitirion of Lykeion.
- A portfolio of art work is also required for the Art and Design Foundation course.
- Apolyitirion of Lykeion with a minimum of 16 or higher (depending on course).
- Associate degree/Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Higher Diploma from a recognised institution.
- A-levels or International Baccalaureate.
- Recognised Foundation course in the UK/Cyprus.
|Postgraduate taught masters
- A good three-year bachelors degree from any recognised university.
- Ptychion from the University of Cyprus.
- For certain courses, work experience will also be required. Please see the postgraduate course page for specific course entry details.
- A Cypriot postgraduate masters degree from any recognised university.
*Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications / work experience may be taken into consideration.
You can also view our undergraduate and postgraduate courses.