All students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet our English language requirements. These depend on whether you are applying for pre-degree, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Applicants from one of the recognised Majority English Speaking Countries (MESCs) do not need to meet these requirements.
If you don't achieve the required score, you may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
|Level of entry ||General qualification requirement |
|Foundation || |
- Attestat Certificate of Secondary Education (grade 11).
|Undergraduate || |
- Successful completion of at least one year of Bakalavr from a recognised university.
- A-levels or International Baccalaureate.
- Recognised foundation course in the UK.
|Postgraduate taught masters || |
- Four-year Bakalavr degree from a recognised university.
- Magistr or Specialist Diploma.
- A good honours bachelors degree from the UK.
- For certain courses, work experience will also be required.
Please see the postgraduate course page for specific course entry details.
|Postgraduate research || |
- Magistr or Specialist Diploma in a relevant subject.
- Postgraduate masters degree or a good honours bachelors degree in a relevant subject.
*Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications/work experience may be taken into consideration.
You can also view our undergraduate and postgraduate courses.