The Reg Bailey building is home to our drama students. It boasts two theatres, both with professional lighting and sound equipment.
Originally a church, the building is now used for teaching (which involves a lot of performance) and a range of extra-curricular rehearsals and productions. It houses:
- two studio theatres, both with professional lighting and sound equipment (and one with a sprung dance floor);
- three small rehearsal/reading rooms; and
- a small costume/props room.
The Surrey Club building is home to our dance students. Boasting three rehearsal studios with fully sprung Harlequin floors. It houses:
- a large flexible dynamic performance studio, with a state-of-the-art LED lighting system and professional sound technology – it is often used for informal showcasing of student work;
- two flexible teaching and rehearsal studios; and
- a body conditioning and stretch room.
Kingston University dance celebrates its fifth birthday with Revolution 3, a diverse showcase of some of the best practical work from 2012: