Itinerary for the trip
- Day 1: Dublin
Pack your bag and head for the The Emerald Isle. Our early afternoon flight arrives in Dublin in time for an evening out in the world famous Temple Bar.
- Day 2: Dublin walking tour, Guinness Storehouse and free time
Enjoy a walking tour that will cover Dublin's Castle, medieval walls, Viking remains, famous churches, Ha'penny Bridge and other highlights. The tour ends at the Guinness Storehouse where we will take a tour of the brewery (included) and have a pint at the Gravity Bar, overlooking the city. Afterwards, enjoy a free evening in Dublin.
- Day 3: Burren and Cliffs of Moher
Today we visit the Burren, a unique geographical environment which is steeped in the ancient pagan history of Ireland. We then travel on to the dramatic and stunning Cliffs of Moher which rise 650ft from the Atlantic. The day ends in Galway – the centre of the Gaelic speaking regions of Ireland and the birthplace of the traditional of Claddagh Rings.
- Day 4: We then head back to Dublin for the return flight to London. On the way we make a stop at the remains of one of Ireland's most important medieval monasteries, Clonmacnoise, founded in the 6th Century AD.
What is included in the price?
Price per person is £349, if booked before 31 May. Price per person is £369 if booked after 1 June. Included in the price is:
- return transfer from Kingston to Gatwick airport;
- return flights to Dublin;
- a tour manager throughout the tour;
- three nights' hostel accommodation; and
- walking tour, entrance to the Guinness Storehouse, Cliffs of Moher and Clonmacnoise Monastic site.
Please remember to double check your visa requirements at least one month before travelling to the UK. You are responsible for ensuring that all necessary travel documents, such as passports, visas and inoculation permits/certificates, are valid.