Search our site
Search our site

Advice for international students

Prior to contacting the University about applying for your Tier 4 visa, we recommend that you read the information on the UKCISA site (UK Council for International Student Affairs)

Our team of specialist immigration advisers provide advice and information on a range of issues both before and during your studies. You can get advice on:

  • immigration, such as extending your student visa, including visas for dependants;
  • travelling abroad;
  • working in the UK both during your studies and on completion of your course;
  • general wellbeing; and
  • living in the UK.

Our team of experienced advisers will be happy to meet with you and help you with your enquiry. As part of our service we offer one-to-one appointments, drop-ins, visa workshops (these will be timetabled throughout the year and advertised via My Kingston (our student intranet) to which you will have access once you are enrolled), email and telephone advice.

If you require a student visa you can request a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) from us once you have accepted an unconditional offer from Kingston University and paid your deposit (if you are a postgraduate student).

International students
Site menu