We have invested £123 million across our four campuses to provide you with an excellent learning environment complemented by all the equipment and facilities you need. Plus, our close links with external bodies and investment in our facilities ensure that you also have easy access to subject-specific resources.
Take the Virtual Tour of our campuses >>
Learning resources centres (LRCs)
Our specialist LRCs on each campus offer library and computing facilities and are open into the evening, with 24-hour opening at Kingston Hill and Penrhyn Road during term time. Recent development's of our LRCs include:
- The Town House on our Penrhyn Road campus, providing 24-hour library access, teaching studios for dance, space for events, a covered courtyard, two cafes and two roof gardens.
- The John Galsworthy Building and the extended learning resources centre on the Penrhyn Road campus.
- The new learning resources centre and new teaching and learning space at the Roehampton Vale campus.
All Kingston University students have access to:
- our extensive computer network
- Canvas, our learning management system
- the student intranet, My Kingston, both an online source of information and a virtual workspace
- a personal email address, which will help you to keep in touch with friends and family in other parts of the world
- 3,000 networked computers
- free access to superfast 10GB fibre internet, email and web hosting
- support from our Service Desk portal
- free Microsoft Office 365 for the duration of your course and specialist software for your own subject area
- our Adaptive Technology Resources Centres with specialist hardware and software for students with disabilities
- over 250 short-term loan laptops.